Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project of Love Legacy 1.0 Honey! I Turned us Into Sims!



Here is the first Chapter of the Project of Love Legacy! Here is what is going down!
So very long ago I created two characters! A sim version of myself.... and a sim version of hatter from the syfy version of Alice. I named my hatter Andrew Hatter but we will call him hatter. Now in reality I have been dating a completely awesome guy Patrick for a couple of months now. So here is the challenge... who will my sim self choose?

I am going to put Patrick next door to my happy couple... Will he be able to woo me away from Hatter or will I refrain from him and stay faithful?---I mainly will be using Patrick's household. Very rarely will I swap over.... but I will occasionaly just to get pics of what my relationship is like with Hatter.

In this challenge I will not use any cheats except a small money cheat. I won't use any mods as well-except for the Nraas story progression mod... so I can swap houses and because the ts3 story progression sucks. This will follow through as a complete experiment un effected by relationship mods and even needs mod.







Patrick (No last name will be revealed)- Legacy founder moves into his Bachelor pad. When he has found the sim version of meand if he can woo  me and get me to leave Hatter... then if we get engaged we will move into a Legacy home for the generations to come.... (Which will Include other Projects... that gets more into detail at the end.only and only if he can get me away from Hatter. If not I will call this Project a fail and that will be the end of that :)
Gray eyes, Dark Brown Hair
Traits include- Good, Virtuso, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Charismatic
Lifetime Want- Rockstar
Favorites- Indie, Mac and Cheese, Irish Green
Saggitarius


Across the street here I am, Kristen. (My hair isn't really like that though I will find one that is more like mine later)
Green eyes Blonde Hair
Traits- Exciteable, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Charismatic
Favorites- Indie, Cobbler, Lime Green
Gemini
Lifetime Want- Professional Author


Here is Hatter!- This is who Patrick has to steal me away from.


Unfortunately for him, we are completely goooogly eyes for each other. So this defiantly makes things interesting for Patrick

.

Day one!

Our subject (Patrick) is looking for a job. Now as you know his traits include virtuoso, so we are going to get him a job as a musician. :)

Okie dokie we have got that set... Patrick is now a FAN! Patrick gets paid 21 simoleons an hour! Lets see if Sim Patrick can make his way up the career ladder!

Patrick- A fan? That doesn't sound like a job

Hey babe... you have to work your way up the ladder.

So this is a good time to include that the REAL Patrick can play the guitar amazingly. He can doodad with other instruments fairly well, but  his heart is with the strings.


Our subject is going to get up some grub before he goes off for his first night at work.
**Note** the real Patrick can not cook!

Patrick-Thanks a lot.

Well you as Sim Patrick seems to be doing a pretty decent job so sim Patrick might could win me over with good food! Love You!


Yeah, there he goes on his bike...with out a helmet...yeah. :)


Ahhh off work.....Hey Patrick look next to you it is the sim version of me!!

Patrick- Yeah, Sim Kristen is my boss.

Your boss??? I'm not musically inclined in reality?

Patrick- Well apparently I'm not a chef either in reality

True True


For all you fans of Judging Love!! :)

Patrick- Hey Blake? What do you know about our boss Kristen?
Blake- I don't know man? Why would I keep up with her life?
Patrick- If you know anything at all
Blake- She is married to Hatter. That is all I know.

All ready married!!!! Patrick you are going to have to hurry up and make some moves before I have kids!!!!

Real Patrick- Maybe we should end it, I would never steal a married woman away.

No way! These are sims. In reality you can't cook and I can't create melodies, so here you are going to steal me away. That was the plan anyways :)



Day Two!

Look who is convientely living across the street Patrick! It is your boss... and my sim version, Kristen! Hurry go be friendly!

Patrick- Hey Kristen, I didn't know you lived across the street here?
Kristen- Who are you?
Patrick- I am one of your employees. I am a fan.
Kristen- Oh yes, you are the one who started work last night.
Patrick- That would be me. Hey do you want to come over to my place?
Kristen- Yeah, I would like that. I actually heard you play on guitar last night. I would love to hear some of your stuff.

Smooth :)


After playing for a bit on the guitar for Kristen. Sim Kristen decided to rock it out on Patrick's drum set.
**Note** I have never played on a drum set in my entire life. I am pretty sure the sim version of me can play ten times better than I will ever be able to play.


After a few sim days Kristen and Patrick were best friends! Our subject is making really good progress!!! Yes!

See right now my Sim Kristen is kicking Sim Patrick's butt!

Real Patrick- It looks like I am whipping your tail... In reality I beat you all the time anyways.

Yeah yeah, well it looks like Sim Patrick has other things on his mind! House dirty much?



Patrick had a late night visitor! Look who it is!

Kristen- Me and Hatter got into a fight. Can I chill here for a while?
Patrick- Oh..um yeah you can stay the night if you want.
Kristen- Really? Patrick you are the best friend ever.

Maybe they will be more than friends! :) But guess what you have to stay tuned for the next Chapter! Project of Love Legacy 1.1 is on it's way! I just wanted to say that this is a really fun legacy, I really enjoyed playing with it and I think I will continue on!

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute so far. I was wondering...is Hatter available on the exchange? He should be ;D Will be following this and friending you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'll post him up soon on the next chapter and tell ya where to find his cc hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,you finally got it going,the guys are yummy, & Blake made an appearance!
    ~ I will be following this as it sounds like fun,it brightened my day!(& boy it needed it!LOL!)
    ~ Great start,will be looking out for more of the same,& thanks for sharing!Love it!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Blake cameo!

    The banter between you two is great! Looks like Patrick and his smoothness will beat out hunky Hatter!

    Great start - this looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoons @ Blake. He is yummy. But all your guys are yummy. I love Patrick, I hope he woos you away from Hatter.

    Loved the dialogue!

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for the reviews! Yeah I actually put the Project of Love Legacy in a neighborhood that I placed copies of my sim story sims in that neighborhood and when I noticed Patrick talking to Blake I couldn't resist the picture :) I wanted to do something different with the dialogue so I thought bringing real patrick in would be the perfect twist in it.
    Next Chapter will be out soon. Right now I am working on the new neighborhood to move them into I finally downloaded that world fennigan so I am working on that now :)

    ReplyDelete