Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project of Love Legacy 1.1 Life is a Game... No Really It Is!

 

All right so it is now time for the next chapter to our Project of Love Legacy. We last left off with the sim version of myself having  an argument with Hatter and then staying the evening with Patrick. So lets see what follows now!!!





So over the night Patrick learned that Hatter was almost never home for Kristen.

Real Patrick- He is a ghost hunter! I mean come on??

Yes yes we learned that Hatter was a ghost hunter when we swapped houses. Every time I would swap houses I noticed he was out. hunting a ghost.

Patrick- Anytime you need me I will be here for you.
Kristen- Thank you for being here for me.
Patrick- Anytime
Then I guess the hug seemed a bit to long because the Sim Kristen did this when Patrick tried to give her another hug.
Patrick- What are my hugs not good enough for the Sim version of you?
Hey you have to talk to her not me!

Kristen- Sorry I just need to get back to my husband, okay. I'll see you at work.
Patrick- Fair enough
** Note** Real Patrick does say that, A LOT!

However, she did make this look when leaving his house. So what does that look mean?
Patrick- It means she is falling in love with me.
Yeah, well we will see..........so I am going to swap over to the Hatter residence!
And this is what I found! Kristen your clothes are a bit wet?
Hatter- Where have you been all night!?
Kristen- Over at a friends! Someone who would actually be home! You are always out ghost hunting!
Hatter- It is my job!
Kristen- Well according to your lifetime wants, you want to be a professional actor!
Hatter- Well truth be told the only thing in my wants list is for me and you to break up all we do is fight! I am not happy with you anymore!
Kristen- Well if that is what you want! Then fine! I'll leave! Why don't you just go back into the rabbit hole where you belong?
Hatter- What is that supposed to mean! Come on I don't mean it like that. I mean I will always love you but..
Kristen- But your not happy. I got it. I'll leave.
Then Kristen left! 
Now Hatter has the oh crap what did I just do look on his face! Maybe this won't be the last time we see him though!
I made Patrick follow her out to the park. Kristen was obviously still upset and confused. Patrick listened to Sim Kristen babble and cry over her broken heart.
Patrick- Can I kiss her yet?
No it has to be done the right way!
Over the next few days Sim Kristen took on the household chores of cleaning! 
Kristen still moping around the house, Patrick comforts her and persuades her that she needed a change in her life. Now Kristen has got to thinking about a change she needs to make.
She goes to a salon and gets a make over. All though I think those clothes has got to go!
Kristen- What am I wearing? I look like a brick!
There we go that is a lot better! Now for all of you wondering, Yes that is Chris from Judging Love acting as a stylist! Apparently in this neighborhood music just isn't his thing.
Kristen also wanted to see if she could makeover a sim..........this is the before
And this is the after!!!! I think Kristen can do this as a living don't you??

Kristen comes back home. To show Patrick her new look
Ptrick- wow! you look different!
Kristen- Good or bad?
With that face I am guessing good!
Patrick- You always look Beautiful to me
something that Real Patrick tells me all the time.
Well that is all I have for this chapter! Hopefully now that I have Generations and all I can get some action up in here!!! Stay Tuned for the next chapter! Also real Patrick is away for a bit which is why there were no comments made by him :(


No comments:

Post a Comment