Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Project of Love Legacy 1.5 When Life Gives You LEMONS make APPLE juice


When Life Gives You LEMONS make APPLE Juice



Here is little Tamina playing with her IF , while daddy is playing on the drums :)
Sim version of myself comes down into the basement
Kristen- Honey why is Tamina all the way over there?
Patrick- Cause I am rehearsing....

Awe :)



Now Patrick is taking his turn in giving Daphne her bottle :) He is such a sweet dad.

REAL Patrick- Yes I am. All my fake children love me.

FAKE!! They are sims not fake... they have feelings too :(

REAL Patrick- No they do....

Don't even go there



Stretch! Work that Body! Come on ! Get that baby fat off!

Kristen- Must you?

Must I what?

Kristen- Be annoying

Yes



Look who is having a birthday!!!

Chris (from Judging Love)- Yay!!!

Kristen- Time for you to blow out the candles

Patrick- Yay no more diapers to pay for!

Patrick, you still have Daphne...

Patrick-Fewer Diapers to pay for



Tear* They just grow up so fast!  Tamina is enjoying her IF, Angel.

Tamina- Angel says hi.

Ummm yeah, I say hi back

Tamina- Angel doesn't think you believe him.

.......

REAL Patrick- I worry about that child

eh



I believe now! Although, I'm sure your parents won't!

REAL Patrick- This concerns me

You know, one day, hopefully, they will get married.

REAL Patrick- This really concerns me.




The baby sitter is tickling Daphne! She is just soo adorable though ;) Wait! So where are Kristen and Patrick


Patrick and Kristen are on a date! awe!!!

Patrick- Go away! I'm trying to talk her into having another kid so we can try for a boy.

Kristen- I already said I only want two kids.

Patrick- No boy :(




Daphne looks like she is enjoying herself as she watches her very tired parents drag themselves into the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids.



I thought it was funny seeing Tamina's IF waiting for her while she was at school! 8|

REAL Patrick- Yeah, that's creepy.


How can you not love that pitiful little face! She most definately has Patrick's puppy eyes!



Patrick is working on a new song, while Kristen is writing a new best seller!

Did I mention that right now Patrick is on level 5 of the Rock Musician career track, and right now Kristen has already had 3 very sucessful books.



Meanwhile, Tamina has been vigorously working to prove to everyone she isn't crazy. She wants everyone to see Angel.

Tamina- I'll show them. I'll show them ALL!



It might take a little longer than she thought though!

Tamina- Don't laugh at me Angel *giggle giggle*



Kristen- Patrick, remember how you said you wanted to try for a boy?

REAL Patrick- Oh, boy! HAHAHAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. Lovely update Kristen. I'm still in love with the dialogue in this! Wow, she's pregnant again? Now I know what Sim Kristen and Sim Patrick do in their spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val :) I'm glad you like the dialogue. I thought it was only fair to include Real Patrick's thoughts since Patrick is Inspired by him. I'm excited for the new baby as well, but in reality I do only want two kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this was so funny! (I really worry about that child...) I'm so glad I got back into this! I have to agree with Patrick - the IF waiting for the bus was a little creepy!

    And Daphne's pout face - OMG! Adorable!!!

    I hope Patrick gets his boy!

    ReplyDelete