Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project of Love Legacy 1.4: To understand life all you need to do is talk to a 2 year old

 

Yay! We are now at The Project of Love Legacy 1.4 To understand life all you need to do is talk to a 2 year old.
I hope you enjoy this episode because I enjoyed making it! So, let's take a peek and see what Sim Patrick and Sim Kristen are up to after their new addition to their family!





Hours later, Kristen and Patrick were walking out of the hospital with a tiny little Tamina Rene! I honestly think that this stroller is a bit odd looking carrying a new born baby! I didn't realize it would instantly pop into the stroller!

Tamina's Trait's are...

Virtuoso and Clumsy!

She likes to eat Cobbler and Listen to Roots. Her Favorite Color is Irish Green! She is a Cancer!


Returning home an interesting gift arrived in the mail. :)
Patrick, get the gift out!

Patrick- What if I don't want to?

Of course you want to, I mean come on.... It has to be the Imaginary Friend! We want the Imaginary Friend! Tamina wants the Imaginary friend.

Patrick-Hmmmf

REAL PATRICK: I don't want the Imaginary Friend. They'll be good for nothing, and loaf off of my hard earned money.

Kristen: And, don't forget, they take your last name.

REAL PATRICK: It'd better be yours, because they are NOT taking mine.




Kristen meanwhile was enjoying the wonders of motherhood, cuddling and gazing into her daughter's face. Patrick and Kristen make the cutest babies!

Kristen: Does that mean that we make the cutest babies?

REAL PATRICK: Yes.


Now, look at what has jumped into her crib! With a glowing antenna on top of his head, Angel, the Imaginary Friend, is already making himself known.



This is a very mobile toy!

REAL PATRICK: So creepy... I'm not comfortable with this thing in my child's crib.


Patrick- I'm not sure I like you being in the crib with this toy! Every time I walk back in he is in a different pose!

REAL PATRICK: That's what I just said.

Oh settle down, it won't hurt her!

Patrick- how do you know?

EA would never hurt an innocent baby!

Patrick- What is EA?

Ummmmm Nevermind...




I think the Family is adjusting well to taking care of Tamina! :)



A year later... more like 2 sim days later.... Tamina is growing up! Who is ready for the terrible two's? I am.

REAL PATRICK: Not me...

Kristen- I am not raising my daughter to be terrible...

Ummm, if she wants to be a pain in the rear she would do it whether you want her to or not. haha
is

A few growth spurts later, Tamina is flashing her big green eyes and being spoiled rotten! With the exception of her eyes, her face screams PATRICK!

REAL PATRICK: Why is she screaming?


Tamina and Angel are already becoming great friends! She is attached to her IF! :) I can definitely see her as my Legacy heir!


Slowly, Tamina is learning new things such as walking, talking and finding new ways to explore.


Kristen, what are you doing?

Kristen- I am quitting being an exterior designer.

What? Why?!

Kristen-Because, I want to write novels. Plus, Patrick has gotten several promotions, so I don't have to work right away.

True, I would like to have a novel or two published!


Are you having a staring contest?

Patrick- Maybe.

Why?

Patrick- She is smarter than we give her credit for. Me and her are at war with this staring contest.

uhhh huh....



During the middle of  a stroll, I caught Kristen doing this!

Kristen- Don't say it! I know what you are thinking!

Do you? Do you really?

Kristen- You think I am....

Turning into a ZoMbIe!

Kristen- What?

*hums




Patrick- It's coming to get you! It's coming to get you! Beware of the Claw!

Awe, I can't help but smile at this :) Patrick is a really great daddy!



Kristen has started getting a bit of a belly on her as her pregnancy progresses! Oh NO! Now Tamina's walking is more like waddling because she sees her mother waddling!

Beware of the waddlers!

Kristen- That's it, just a few more steps and you are to mommy! Don't listen to that voice in the sky. Your waddling is just fine with me, as long as you are walking.



Kristen- Yay! You made it! You are growing up so fast!

*tear forms in eye



Patrick- Who is going to be daddy's little man

Kristen- You don't know that it is going to be a boy

Patrick- Sure I do. You already had one girl, so you should have a boy now.

Kristen- Because that is definitely how it works.



This is completely adorable! I mean look, we have Tamina sucking her thumb while Kristen is reading her a book! Yay for cuteness!



At a friend's party, Kristen finds her self in a labor situation!

Patrick- Now! Why Now! We just arrived!

Kristen- I can't help it! Get me to the hospital!

Patrick- Right. Okay. Hospital.




Make way for baby Daphne!!!! Daphne has now entered the household...not a boy. Sorry, Pattycakes.

Patrick- It's okay. She is absolutely breathtaking anyways.

Awe! Baby girl already has herself daddy wrapped around her teeny tiny little finger.



Daphne's traits include...
Genius and Perceptive

She listens to Indie and likes to eat cookies. Her favorite Color is Purple!


Thank You for reading the latest update! Please don't forget to reply and let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. ~ I knew they would have extremely gorgeous children! :)
    ~ I love them together,they are so cute,it will be hard to choose come poll time!
    ~ I guess one more for them,maybe Patrick's little boy!?
    ~ Loved it,more please!(",)

    ReplyDelete