Friday, February 3, 2012

Project of Love Legacy 1.7 Another Age Another Life



Okay. So, I am going to try to do a lot of updates within this next week. Mine and Patrick's anniversary is next Saturday!! So, that means an epic special for Project of Love!!! YAY!




Tamina had grown up into a very lovely teenager, making many friends.


Even Patrick and Kristen have grown into mature adults.

REAL Patrick- I am already a mature adult!

However, Kristen still had another surprise for Patrick.

Kristen- We are going to have another baby!

REAL Patrick- Sometimes I hate being a mature adult.


Angel and Tamina are slowly fulfilling their destiny. Aren't they cute!!

REAL Patrick- Cute! If that's what you want to call it.

Actually, I am kind of sad that I am losing my sim daughter :(

REAL Patrick- I will never lose her!


Daphne decided to have some fun on the trampoline!

REAL Patrick- And, you never let me join!


Oh no!! It is that time in Tamina's life where Kristen has to teach her how to drive!

REAL Patrick- I'll let you handle that one.
 

The teenagers are being rowdy! Someone has planted a whoopie cushion in the couch and Patrick has become the victim!
Patrick- I find nothing funny about it.


Yeah, that face is pretty funny! HA!

REAL Patrick- I look like I was just stabbed.

If stabbing looked funny.



I wanted to take this time to show off Kristen's (my) new hair cut!! Also look at that belly on me!! Baby number 4 is on it's way! Awe and look at little Desi.

Tear* It's now Tamina's Prom. Angel better take good care of her!

REAL Patrick- Or he'll have to deal with me.


He bought her flowers!! That is sweet!

REAL Patrick- Those look like the flowers out of your garden...

The ones in the garden are daisies.

REAL Patrick- I'm sorry. I forgot that you ONLY grow daisies.


Then the limo left. I hope they have fun!
Another Tear*


Yay It's Daphne's birthday! I think she came out very beautiful!! I especially like that she looks like my favorite actress, Hannah Spearritt.


Patrick gets called from work to the hospital. Kristen is in labor!


Awe! Everyone welcome Mai Beth!! Another GIRL!! That makes 4!!

REAL Patrick- You're gonna have to pop out a boy soon.

Oh, by the way, I had my tubes tied.

REAL Patrick- Great! Now my name dies with me!

There's always Angel.

REAL Patrick- He's not my son.


Daphne loves her baby sister! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment