Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project of Love Legacy 1.2 Gravitation Can Not be Held Responsible for Sims Falling In Love

 

Welcome to 1.2 of my Project of Love Challenge. Last time we left Kristen with her new makeover and Patrick looking all googly eyed over her! So the big question is... Will they finally get together!!!!!!!

Now before we go on with the story I want to show you the new house. This will be the official Generation house! I built this from the ground up, but I did have a lot of inspiration from one of the lots that the new EP came with. However this house is completely mine.








This is the basement! It is equipped with all of Patrick's band equipment and plenty of disco lights to go around!



The Living Room and Hallway area.


Laundry Room


Kitchen



Sun Room


Here a future teen's room


This also can be a teen or a child's room


This room is the recreational room.



The Master Bed and Bath room


Downstairs- Sun Room, Kitchen/ Dining Room, Hallway, Empty Room, Bathroom, Living Room, and Laundry Room.

Second Floor- 4 children's rooms and 1 bath


Third Floor- Master Bed Room, Master Bath Room, and Recreational Room

(Let me know what you think of the house :p )

Wanting to completely get over Hatter, Kristen joined Patrick out at a local lounge. 
Kristen- This food is great.
Patrick- Hey we should dance!
Kristen and Patrick were having a lot of fun. Patrick was dancing all over the place (like always). He then would be twirling Kristen around  and the both of them were just having a blast.
That was until he showed up. See there behind Patrick? Yeah that's Hatter.
Patrick- Really? Why does he have to show up now?
Because it is all part of the plan!
Patrick- How is this part of my plan?
Not yours, mine. duh!
Hatter approached Kristen. Patrick got the hint and left... Although I must say he does look really sad. :( Sorry Pattycakes!
In the background you could hear Hatter.
Hatter- Kristen! It's nice to see you here.
 

Kristen- Hatter what are you doing here?
Hatter- Nothing I swear I really just ran into you here.
Kristen- And where is your girl on your arm?

Recently it showed up on my sim stories that Hatter has been seeing a lady friend :)

Hatter- She is back at the house. What about you? Are you seeing this guy?
Kristen- No we are just friends but Hatter it wouldn't be any of your business.
Hatter- I miss you that's all
Kristen- Hatter...
Hatter-  I know, I know . I ruined it. Really I think that we are compatible but just not meant for each other. But that doesn't mean I don't miss you.
Kristen- I'll see you around Hatter.
Is there a chance that they could just be friends? I mean I would like that he was my inspiration to make so it would be nice if they don't have to be enemies.
Kristen caught back up with Patrick
Patrick- So how did things go
Kristen- We are completely over each other. 
Patrick- Oh. (Inside you know he is jumping up and down!)
Kristen- So what do you want to do for the rest of the night?
Patrick- What about some stargazing?
Kristen- That is one of my favorite things to do!
**Note** It really is!
***NOTE!!!*** THIS SCENE ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE IN REAL LIFE! 
Kristen- Oh wow look I just saw another shooting star!
Patrick- What? Where? I missed it again!?
Kristen- Sorry, Patrick I guess you are not quick enough. Looks like I'll be getting all the wishes tonight.
After a long silence
Patrick- Oh look! 

Patrick pointed up at the sky. All Kristen saw was a really close bright object across the sky. That is when she realized what it actually was
Kristen- Patrick! That is a bird!
Patrick- Ahh!!
Kristen- Patrick birds are not shooting stars. I am pretty sure you can't make a wish off of them either.
Real Patrick- Hey I just saw something flying across the sky! I didn't know  it would be a bird. They should be asleep anyways.
haha I love you! :)
They ended up staying out until the peak of morning. They walked up on the dock. and watched the sun set.
Kristen- It is really Beautiful
Patrick- You are more beautiful
Then Patrick turned and faced her. He nuzzled his nose against hers. Softy, he let his lips press against hers. Her heart raced. This is the happiest she has felt in the longest time.
Yay!!! Look at the new couple!!!!!! :) I think we have a winner here!!! Now to continue with the legacy!
Patrick met Blake and Chris from the Judging Love series! In this alternate universe The three of them have decided to join together to make a band that they call Flavor County!
Excitedly, Patrick tells Kristen about the band. The guys have already showed up for practice.
Meanwhile, Kristen has picked up another new job. She is now an architect designer. This will be the first house that she has to renovate. 

Patrick? What are you cooking?
Patrick- Hotdogs?

I wonder if you can cook those in real life? eek Now where is Real Patrick when I need to talk to him?
Patrick- Tonight will you join me for a special evening?
Awe! He got her flowers! Hey I haven't gotten flowers? Oh yes I have! I got Daisies! :)
After another night of stargazing the couple went through another morning.

Patrick- I love you
Kristen- I love you too
Real Patrick- I love you more(Baby Voice)
Shhhhh something  big is going to Happen!!!
Patrick- Well that's good other wise I don't know what I would have done with this.
Patrick-Kristen ***** ***** will you marry me?
Kristen- *Gasps*
Say Yes Say Yes!

Kristen- Yes! I will!
eeeek!!!!! yay
And the happy couple embrace in their new found happiness! :)
I hoped you liked this Chapter because wedding bells will be ringing in the next! Don't miss the big Patrick and Kristen exchanging of the rings!  I must say it is kind of weird to be hearing about my sim self and my sim boyfriend getting married.... no it isn't weird at all.... haha but I did think it was a nice project and I can't wait to see how many generation's we get up to! 
BTW!!!! BIG IMPORTANT MESSAGE! Someone from the first chapter asked if I would place Hatter on exchange so they can also get him. I would be happy to announce that I will be putting him on the exchange by the next chapter. I will also in the next chapter tell where I got his hair from so you know where to download it from. Happy Simming!


3 comments:

  1. ~ So I guess if they are engaged that she must have officially divorced Hatter!?I know they broke-up,but I must have missed something!
    ~ Well I guess,it is the way you wanted it to turn out!(or hoped it would!)So it is all good!
    ~ From now on they will live in that big house you built?
    ~ I hope they have lots of little ones,they will be so cute!
    ~ Ok,I'm off to install GEN,loved it BTW the star gazing was so Awwww!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, yay engaged!! Woot!!
    The house... LOVE IT!! Very spacious, and decorated beautifully.
    Goodbye Hatter (He is a cutie though)
    Hellooo Pattycakes hehe!!
    Loved the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they divorced in the 1.1 episode. They will now live in the house I built since they are now engaged . :) They need plenty of room for all the little ones. I loved the stargazing scene too, just because it is a peice of me and Patrick. :)

    Thank You Nicky I am glad you liked it. Yeah Hatter was a cutie but it won't be the last of him. :)Patrick is ten times better though.

    ReplyDelete