Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project of Love 1.3 A successful marriage means falling in love many times, always with the same Sim

 

Alright! Here we are to Project of Love Legacy 1.3. A successful Marriage means faliing in love many times, always with the same sim!
So, I hope you have taken a liken to this couple cause now the Legacy will truly begin! Ready for a wedding? Cause I am!
Don't forget to reply and let me know what you think!





Sim Kristen has been busily working on her latest novel! Let us see if she can become a best seller! :)

Hows it going Kristen?
Kristen- Shhhhh I need to concentrate
Well then don't you have the attitude!


The night before the wedding! We decided to throw Patrick a little boys celebration party called.....A Bachelor Party! See already he is spraying Aj (From Judging Love) with Nector.

Patrick are you enjoying yourself?
Patrick- Yes, Yes I am


Aj is now Patrick's best man! He got this radio out and started dancing.... although I believe that radio is a bit too close to the edge of the hot tub... you can't kill the husband to be!
Wait who is that walking in the background?


Yup I was right! It is one of those skanky strippers that Aj hired!


Patrick- awe man! really? Guys I need her out of here right now.

Dang right you need her out of here. I think strippers at bachelor parties are stupid. Really it means well it is going to be sad not ever seeing another woman's naked body; marriage will suck!
Patrick- Not like I am the one who called her over.
Still my point is being made.
Here is our Bride! Isn't she just lovely! :)
The guests are now showing up...
We have Blake (from Judging Love), and also is that Hatter I see behind him?
It is! it is Hatter! I guess maybe he is getting over the whole thing and coming around! :)

It was a very beautiful ceremony I think! :) Although I will not get into details about vows or anything, since these are based off of real people, Myself and Patrick.
I just decided it would be better that way :)

It's honeymoon time! Yeah! 
Patrick- Excuse me but I can't do this with you in the room.
Well fine then!
Kristen- Leave please!
Alright alright.
After a bed bump and fireworks later here is our lovely newlyweds!
They just look so pleased don't they?
Our newlyweds are enjoying each others company. :) 
Kristen- Stop tickling me it's not fair!
Patrick- What's not fair?
Kristen then reached for the nearest pillow.
Patrick- Oh no you don't
Patrick also reached for a pillow next to him
Kristen- This is what you get for tickling me 
Then Kristen laughed and whacked him over the head. Aren't they just adorable?

I caught Kristen admiring her wedding band. :) What she didn't know is that Patrick was sneaking up behind her.
Kristen- what?
Spoke to soon
Patrick- I got you now!
Patrick was trying to tickle her
Kristen- Oh no you don't!
Kristen punched him in the shoulder.
Patrick- owe!
Uh Oh! It looks like our sim couple will be expecting company before too long! :) hehe

REAL Patrick: That was really fast!
Kristen- What? No No No we just got married!
Well that's what happens when you have all that fun :)
Kristen- You did this!
Me? How could I possibly? Nope it was all you.
Kristen- I mean the idea of a family is kind of.... exciting
See look on the bright side.
Getting more and more happy about the situation Kristen started rubbing on her belly.
You still have not told Patrick yet.

REAL Patrick: I probably should know this.
Kristen- Well I am waiting for the right moment.
Clock is ticking you are already gaining weight!
Kristen- Thanks

REAL Patrick: She said it, not me.
Kristen was out at a party and she still couldn't keep any food down!

REAL Patrick: Party!? You weren't drinking, were you? And, carrying the unborn child that you still haven't told me about!
Finally, Kristen decided to tell Patrick about the new addition.

REAL Patrick: It's about time.
Kristen- Patrick, there is something I need to tell you.
Patrick- Is everything okay?
Kristen- Yeah, just that... well.. 
Go on with it!
Kristen- I'm pregnant.
Patrick- That is wonderful, baby!
He pulled her into a hug. Yay! Baby on Board!
Look at the expectant mother doing chores around the house.... better get used to it now because you won't have any time once the baby is here!
Kristen- haha very funny.

No I am telling the truth.
Patrick, where are you going?
Patrick- Something I always wanted to do before I had a child
Of course... a tattoo. Although I must say. You are pretty sexy without your shirt on.

REAL Patrick: What can I say?
Patrick- Really?
Yes, now make sure that tattoo artist keeps her eyes off your sexy body :)

REAL Patrick: You want her to give me a tattoo without looking at me?!
The cravings have begun! How many plates of food does that make for today?
Kristen- Not including the cobbler?
No you have to include everything.
Kristen- ummmmm
That's all I'm saying.
Getting into your third trimester there?
Kristen- My feet hurt and my back hurts. When will this end?
Oh you still have a little bit :)
Here is the baby's room! :) I think green is a great neutral color.
Kristen went to the doctor to get some medical advise.
What sucks is that this feature does absolutely nothing!
Trying to get a book form the shelf. Kristen hunched over in pain. Is it time?
Kristen- It's time! Patrick, it's time!
Patrick- What do we do? What do we do?!
Kristen- breath in and out, in and out

Take her to the hospital!
Patrick- Hospital, yes, to the hospital
Kristen- Get me there now!
They are on their way to the hospital! What will it be, a boy or a girl?

REAL Patrick: It'd better be a boy!

Stay tuned for the next one! :)

1 comment:

  1. ~ They are so cute together,they had a good turnout for their wedding!
    ~ I wonder what a Tattoo looks like when the Tattoo artist has to keep her eyes closed!LOL!
    ~ Ouch!painfull!
    ~ Soon we will see who it will be!(Boy or Girl!TeeHee!)
    ~ Loved it! MORE, PRETTY PLEASE!(",)

    ReplyDelete