Sunday, June 23, 2013

1.8 Moving On To A New Generation



Project of Love Legacy 1.8!

I'm so happy to be posting again, I'm actually into generation 3, but I haven't had time to write! So here it is! And guess what. We are moving on to the second generation!

So I have decided that instead of giving each generation a goal for heir, I am just going to have fun with it. :)





Daphne is being a social butterfly today! Seems like her main target is guys. Of course, she is beautiful- she is MY daughter! I'm trying to remember whose son this is. In case you didn't know, I filled this world up with sims from my other stories and allowed them to spawn on their own.



Sim Patrick and Kristen have went on a two day vacation. While they were away, Tamina decided to throw them a party.



Anyone remember Hatter? Well this is his offspring, Matty!



It looks like Daphne has her eyes on him. :)
Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise that in some way the hatter could be apart of the family as in in-law.



Everyone else seems to be having a good time as well. Even Tamina and Angel are dancing to the music. This guy seems to be enjoying the game station.



Then I spotted Daphne dancing with this guy. I think he is AJ's son from Judging Love.



But Daphne found her way right back to Matty.



Hey you, laying in my floor! Get up, this isn't a sleep over! Nor is that a bed!



The couple seems to be hitting it off quite well.
Tear* They grow up so fast!


Speaking of growing up, here is baby Mei Beth.


And here is Desi, because I had not shown a lot of her.

But the night ends, and the party was a success. And Sim Patrick and Kristen did not come home early to find out *wink wink*



Patrick takes baby Mae Beth to the park, while he plays the guitar.

Real Kristen- Excuse me! Are you going to let that robber take off with your daughter!
Sim Patrick- She is fine, I am watching her.

- You better not do this in real life!



Daphne was going to pull a prank on the school, but she got caught!
What a little rebel we have on our hands!


The nice cops bring her home, so that her parents can punish her.

Now, if I really had a child who did this, what would I do?



Probably something similiar to what Sim Kristen did

Kristen- You are grounded young lady. You are almost ready to graduate and you are going to have an arrest on your record! What do you have to say for yourself.

Daphne- I'm just trying to express yourself!

Kristen- Well you can express yourself here in the house for two days! You are not leaving, got it!

 Although I think in real life it would be longer that two days.



Tamina takes after her father and plays the guitar. Just what Patrick wanted! :)



The parents realize that their children are getting older. Among each other they praise how proud they are.

Patrick- The children are growing up! What are we going to do?
Kristen- We still have Mai Beth!




Then I intrude on a very special moment for Tamina and Angel.

Angel- Tamina, you always believed in me. No one else ever did. Then you made me real. I have so many feelings that I didn't have before, but there is one that I am sure of. I love you.
Tamina- I love you too!

Real Kristen- SO SWEET!


Desi finally aged up! Here she is in her teen years!



Another age up into childhood! Mae beth is a child!! Cross Eyed Age Up! YEAH!

The youngest out of the four. I guess Kristen and Patrick won't even have her for too much longer.




Then our heir couple grew up too! Look how sweet they are! And now, they will lead us into the next generation!

Glad you stayed with me! I was trying to get this update out of the way, because I am so behind in writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment